Wed, Jun 28|
Reno Public Market
Spoke & Stoke
Get your summer shred on with a gear swap, bike sale, film screening, + more, all benefiting Reno Bike Project and Radical Adventure Riders.
Time & Location
Jun 28, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Reno Public Market, 299 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, USA
About the Event
Summer is finally here and we're celebrating with Spoke & Stoke, an evening event bringing together bike and outdoor lovers, all benefitting two organizations whose mission is to get more humans on bikes.
We've got so much good stuff in store for you at this free community event:
- Shop a selection of pre-loved bikes from Reno Bike Project.
- Bring your bike and get ready to ride with a bike tuning station staffed and supported by Reno Bike Project.
- Stock up on second-hand outdoor gear and/or sell your goods at our Gear Swap.
- Learn about the community rides and events hosted by Radical Adventure Riders and Reno Bike Project.
- Watch a screening of the No Man's Land Film Festival.
- Win rad raffle prizes from Far Out, Reno Bike Project, and more.
- Grab a drink and dinner at one of the local food vendors at Reno Public Market.
- Stop into our shop Far Out and get ready to be transported to someplace very special.
Whether you're just getting into cycling or are a seasoned rider, this event is for you! Meet new cycling buddies, get ready for summer, and support these two incredible organizations.
Registration is not required but encouraged. Anyone who registers in advance will receive one free raffle ticket!
Gear Swap Details:
To sell: Bring your clean and functional outdoor items (clothing, camping gear, cycling gear, etc.) to Far Out anytime between June 1 and June 26th (we are open every day except Tuesdays). You set the sale price and if your item sells, you receive 50% and the other 50% is split between Reno Bike Project and Radical Adventure Riders. Our team will handle everything from the inventory to the sale of the goods at the event so that you can enjoy the festivities. After the event, you will be contacted and funds will be distributed or the goods will be available for pick-up (or you can donate them). PLUS we'll throw in a $10 gift card to shop at Far Out, regardless of whether your item sells or not.
To buy: You will find Gear Swap items in the hallway outside of our shop Far Out. Items will have a set sale price determined by the seller; there is no negotiating and all sales are final. You can pay cash or card, and our team at Far Out will ring you up.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.